05 September 2011

Blended Learning Research

I started a post graduate course in online learning but found I prefer to learn in a more practical way.  The links below were the beginnings of research material for the first essay.  I've been keeping them but today I've decided to publish!  All these links relate to blended learning.


Building effective blended learning programs

Achieving success with blended learning

Use of traditional and elearning components in a blended learning environment

Learning is Social

How Disruptive Innovation is Remaking the University

Supporting eLearning Opportunities

Social Networking Sites and Our Lives & Keith Hampton

My workplace is beginning to explore the best options for delivering eLearning/blended learning.  The above links provide me with some good material to use in helping my workplace make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think ...